Alla Binimovich - email@example.com - mob.(+972)52-2749305
Nikken is the European subsidiary of a Japanese company Nihon Kenko Zoushin Kenkyukai (approx trans: Japan Health Research Development Corporation).
Known as the “Total Wellness Company”, and probably the leading Health & Wellness company in the world, the company builds on its Japanese origins to design and introduce leading, patented, unique health technologies to a world market.
Major international organisations such as
– The World Federation of Chiropractors,
– The British Allergy Foundation,
– The Water Quality Association,
– The American Walking Association
either endorse Nikken’s products exclusively or give them their highest seal of approval.
Founded in 1975 in Fukuoka, Japan, the company has a track record of stability for more than 30 years, has received awards for industrial growth in Japan, and currently operates in 37 countries worldwide. Other countries will open in Europe and further afield as the company continues to grow under an ambitious 5-year development plan.
Nikken holds a 5A1 credit rating from Dun & Bradstreet, the world’s leading credit rating agency, and 5A1 is the highest rating that any company in the world can hold. To put the rating in perspective, it is substantially higher than many commercial banks.
The Business Profile
– A solution for people who don’t have enough time or money to do the things they really want to do, and/or who don’t have the income or future security they would like – or will need.
– A path for almost anyone to take control of and change their own life through developing their own independent business asset - low investment, low overheads, and no particular previous qualifications or experience required – a simple process of “Discover it! Live it! Share it!”
– Unique, exciting, valuable product line which makes a contribution to people’s lives.
– Suitable for busy people and will fit around other work, families, and other commitments.
– “Self-franchising” organisation creates a distributed structure of delegation and partnerships and gives rise to the primary business advantage – distributors can develop substantial distribution organisations of franchise-partners, both national and international, leading to proportionately high income levels, while maintaining manageable commitments of personal time.
– Ideal timing to take advantage of growing international interests in natural health and the demographics of an aging population.
As part of the process of information and education, presentations are available to further explore concepts in healthcare, to introduce the product technologies, and to introduce the business possibilities available from sharing the concepts of the Wellness Environment more widely.
Contact: Alla Binimovich firstname.lastname@example.org mob.(+972)52-2749305